Monday, May 21, 2012

Another Tiger game






I went to three Tiger games this week. It was great!

The best game was Friday and I went with my school. At this game, Justin Verlander of the Tigers almost pitched a no-hitter and the Tigers won against the Pirates.

The first picture is with me and my family. People who saw this picture said, "Louis, you look real excited to eat that pizza." And I was. When my friends got to the seats, my dad and Alex said that me and my friends could sit together and my dad and Alex walked down by the field and watched the game there.

Some of the pictures are of me and my friends celebrating when Verlander threw a strikeout and he had a no-hitter going. We were having fun!

After the game, there were fireworks and it was a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment