Sunday, April 8, 2012

Back from my Florida vacation and I only missed one Whaler playoff game!






                                                                                 
My family went to Orlando with two other families from Novi and we really had a lot of fun. We went to Universal Studios, Legoland and saw the Tigers play in Lakeland. It was great. I am smallest kid in the pictures with my friends. We went last year and I want to keep going to Florida.

When I was gone, I only missed one Whaler playoff game and they beat the Guelph Storm in Round 1 of the OHL Playoffs. The Whalers are now in Round 2 against the Kitchener Rangers and the series is tied 1-1. I went to the game Friday and am going Tuesday too. When we called from Florida to get our tickets for Round 2, the Whalers people said "We missed you at the last game!". That is cool. Everybody there is nice.

Go Whalers! All the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment