Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The Whalers lose to Guelph but I saw a good Catholic Central game with my grandpa and my uncles








                                                                               
                                                                             
Me, Alex and my dad saw the Whalers play the Guelph Storm Saturday and the Whalers lost 9-1. The game was really bad and the worst of the year and that is what everybody said at the arena. I want them to do better next week. I put up Matt Mistele's photo because he scored the only goal for the Whalers.

We saw a better game on Sunday though. That day we went to the Catholic Central High School Alumni hockey game. This is where Catholic Central hockey players  from years ago come back to the rink to play a hockey game against each other. My Grandpa Mike (#22), Uncle Pat (#32) and Uncle Ryan (#21) played in the game. Grandpa Mike graduated in 1962. Uncle Pat graduated in 1999 and Uncle Ryan graduated in 2002. They were all really good players and won State Championships.

It was fun watching the Alumni game and Grandpa Mike even scored! After  the game, we had some fun at CJ's Restaurant and watched a NHL hockey game on the big screen with my relatives. This is my mom's family but my dad was there too.

My mom's family is a hockey family and my dad's family is a baseball family and guess what? I play both hockey and baseball.    

No comments:

Post a Comment