Saturday, September 24, 2011

Two Wildcat victories


Two weeks ago, I saw the Novi Wildcats beat the Plymouth-Salem Rocks 42-0 in football. I forgot to add it to my site but I am doing it now.

Yesterday, I saw Novi beat the South Lyon East Cougars 62-13. The game was in South Lyon. When Novi came on the field, most of the people booed but we and other Novi people cheered. South Lyon East fans are really rowdy too and yelled at our players the whole game. I was sitting in my seat in the first quarter with my dad and Alex when my friends Noah, Nate and John came up to me and asked if I wanted to hang out with them and my dad said it was ok so I spent the whole game with them walking around. We played tag and did a lot of wrestling in the grass and dirt behind the stands. Then we played football with a Coke bottle. We did sliding down the hill too. We watched a little of the game.

Novi has now won 3 games and lost 2 games and doing better.

Wildcat games are fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment