Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I just finished baseball




I finished my baseball season with the Novi Tigers.

We won 11 games and lost 4 games and went to the playoffs but we lost 3-1 in the Championship Game so we came in second place and I got a second place trophy. I also got selected for the All Star Game and this is a picture of me about to get my trophy at the All Star Game.

Also my dad got to be one of the coaches for the last 5 games. Coach Macik had to go to Germany so Coach White said he needed a coach for the rest of the season and my dad said he would do it. It was fun and we had a great season at the end. There is a picture of my dad who is number 7 talking to my friend Daniel before he bats in the Championship Game. Also there is Coach White in the picture.

Now I am waiting for my hockey season to start and I have been invited to play for the Novi Roller Cats who are the best team in Novi. It will be fun.

In two weeks, I am going to Chicago to go the National Baseball Card Convention. I am going to get some good stuff.

In three weeks, I am going to Cleveland to go to Cedar Point Amusement Park and the next day we are going to a Cleveland Indians baseball game.

That is it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment