Monday, March 28, 2011

I saw Diary of a Wimpy Kid Rodrick Rules



I went with my dad and my brother, Alex to see Diary of a Wimpy Kid Rodrick Rules yesterday. I really liked it.

It was funny and was about Greg who is the kid and his older brother Rodrick who really bothers him.

One thing they did was have a big party when their mom and dad went on a trip. They had to clean up the house fast when their parents called to say they were coming home in one hour. They found one kid lying on the floor behind a couch and they had to push him out the door with a broom.

There was a new girl in school and one kid knew everything about her. They asked him how he knew this stuff and he said he googled her. It was pretty funny.

Rodrick was in a band and playing in a talent show and the band was called Loded Diper and they spelled it wrong and the crowd was cheering but they were really cheering his mom who was dancing in the background.

My brother liked the movie too and there were a lot of funny scenes.

It was a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment