Friday, June 22, 2012

Me and my cousin, Justin

My cousin Justin is visiting from Virginia and he came to watch my baseball game today. That is cool.

He came with his mom Nanette, my other aunt Carolyn, my cousin Alisha and my grandma and grandpa. It took them an hour to drive to come to my game and I am glad they all came. None of my aunts or uncles or my dad's family live by us so it is great when they come see me play baseball. We didn't win but that is ok.

We even went to McDonald's after the game and had a lot of laughs there. Justin is 10 years old like me and plays football and does karate in Virginia and maybe one day I can see his games there if we visit. Justin has a karate shirt on in this picture.

It is Justin's birthday Saturday and we are going over my grandma's to celebrate it and that is going to be a lot of fun. When Justin lived in Michigan, we were together a lot.

This was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment