Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Whalers are in the playoffs and I get free ice cream!




                                                                                   
The Whalers finished the regular season with 48 wins and 17 losses and they are going to play the Guelph Storm in the first round of the playoffs. The playoffs start Friday and we are going to be there and it is going to great!

Saturday, my team the Novi Wings played two games against Arsenal who are the first place team. Also Arsenal is the team that I am joining next season. Arsenal won the first game 6-4 and we won the second game 8-6. Our record is 5-4 and Arsenal's record is 7-2 and the only two games that they lost were against us. I have been practicing with Arsenal but I still want the Novi Wings to win this season.

Another great thing is today was free ice cream day at Dairy Queen so my mom took  me and I got a  chocolate dipped ice cream cone. It was pretty good.

That is all for now.

1 comment:

  1. Playoffs are good and ice ream is always great! Congratulations on both.

    ReplyDelete