Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Crazy Christmas card from the Whalers and my hockey tournament


The Whalers made a really weird Christmas card and here it is.

I think it is really funny. They dressed up like weird old-time Christmas guys and sat with Santa. That is not how those guys really look, except RJ, he kind of looks like that. RJ is not on the team anymore but I wish he was because he was a good player.

Whaler fans were laughing about it on the internet and my dad showed me that the card even made it onto the Yahoo website.

In my hockey tournament, my team the Novi Roller Cats won 3 games and lost 3 games. We made it to the final game but we lost. I still had fun though. My mom is still working on getting the pictures ready and I will put them up when they are ready.

That is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment