Monday, June 21, 2010

I saw Toy Story 3


Sunday I saw Toy Story 3 at the drive-in.

I liked the part when Rex ran to the pre-school door and said that he wanted to get played with.

Before the movie, we went to C.J.'s at Compuware Arena for dinner and Father's Day and we had pizza. My dad brought me to the bar where the bartender works and he let me sit in a seat and he showed me that under the bar glass, they have pictures and cards of old Whaler hockey players and some that are still on the team. There were also old pictures of the Detroit Ambassadors which was the team way before the Whalers and it was broken because it was so old.

We like C.J.'s.

Tonight we played a baseball game and we won and have won 4 games and lost 3. I hit a ball in the outfield past all the fielders. People were screaming. It was fun.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful Sunday *and* Monday! Congratulations on the hit to the outfield. I'd have been screaming for you, too. :)

    ReplyDelete