Sunday, September 30, 2012

My hockey team Arsenal wins our first game!

 
 
 



;                                                          
Saturday, my hockey team Arsenal played our first game against the Leafs and we won 12-7. We have some new players and I think we are going to be pretty good. Last season, we came in second place and this year we are looking for first place. We are getting older and I think I am only one of two underage players on our team as me and Josh are 10 years old and playing in this 12 year old league.

I did get the only penalty of the game for tripping but I am a defenseman and I have to try and stop guys on the other team when they are close to scoring so that is what happened. My mom took a picture of me in the penalty box.

I say "Go Arsenal!"

No comments:

Post a Comment