Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Whalers are playing in the Winter Classic festival!

                                                                                 




My dad is helping me with this because I have a lot to say and I am really excited.

Every year, I always watch the Winter Classic hockey game on tv on New Years Day. It is the best game of the year because it is played outside in a baseball or football stadium

This year it was just announced that the next Winter Classic is going to be in our area. The Red Wings are going to be playing the Maple Leafs in the University of Michigan stadium and that is by our house. But even better is that they are also going to have a rink at Comerica Park in Detroit where the Tigers play and there are going to be games there before the Red Wings game. The best part is that my favorite team, the Plymouth Whalers are going to play the London Knights at Comerica Park. It is going to be great and we are going! My dad said he will get tickets as soon as they go on sale or we might just get them from the Whalers because we are season ticket holders.

I can't believe I am going to go to a Winter Classic game and with my favorite team! Everybody at the arena is talking about it now. People are pretty excited. The only bad thing is that we have to wait 10 months but that is ok. It is going to be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment