Monday, January 2, 2012

Whalers win two games and I win too!




This week, I went to two Plymouth Whalers games and they won both.

On Wednesday, I saw them play the first place, London Knights and they won 6-1. My favorite player Alex Aleardi got a hat trick which means he scored 3 goals in one game. During the first period, they announced my name over the loudspeaker and put my name on the big screen and said I won a signed picture of Garrett Meurs. My dad said I could walk over to the booth and get the picture myself if I wanted to so I did. When I went there, they already knew who I was and I did not have to tell them my name. The picture looks very cool. We are trying to scan it but are having problems. When we can scan it, I can put it up here.

On Saturday, I saw the Whalers play the Saginaw Spirit and the Whalers won 7-3. Stefan Noesen got a hat trick. Stefan is signed by the Ottawa Senators of the NHL so he might move up soon but I hope he stays and scores more goals for us. I met Stefan at Stone Cold Creamery Ice Cream store a while back and he is nice. I got my picture taken with him and he signed some hockey cards for me. Since Stefan is good and nice, I put his pictures up here. He is from Texas and there are not many hockey players from Texas.

The Whalers have won 25 games and lost 9 and are in second place out of 20 teams. I am hoping the Whalers get to be the champs and I can go to a Championship game. My dad and brother Alex told me I went to the Championship Series in 2007 when the Whalers won the Championship but I don't remember it because I was only 4 years old. It would be cool to see it this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment