Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tigers game with my mom



I went to a Tigers game with my mom and the Cub Scouts a little while back. We were in the upper deck and were the first ones there from the Scouts so nobody is sitting by us in the picture.

My dad and Alex were also at the game but they were in our season tickets seats in the section behind the plate. We were calling each other on the phone during the game.

This was the game where Justin Verlander was throwing a no-hitter and Jered Weaver of the Angels was thrown out of the game for throwing at players.

We had a lot of fun.

It was a sellout game and after the game, me and my mom walked down to the lower level and there were a lot of people around and we were leaving the park. I looked up and I saw my dad and Alex walking right next to us out of all those people. That was funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment